[Xfce-i18n] Terminal

Dwayne Bailey dwayne at translate.org.za
Sun Dec 12 19:32:26 CET 2004

Just one comment.  Can you split up the --help string.  At the moment it
is LONG.  Remember that if you change this - even slightly the whole
thing goes fuzzy and a translator needs to check EVERYTHING again.  It
also is unclear whether you can actually translate --help into eg --
hulp.  Can you (I know you usually can't but by presenting that text to
me in a translatable string it creates confusion)

If possible please have separate strings for:

"STRING" with a comment that says it relates to --command.  Have each
help text snippet separate so that if something changes I only have to
look at one sentence.

--
Dwayne Bailey <dwayne at translate.org.za>
Translate.org.za