[Xfce-i18n] Re: XFCE Romanian translation :)

cypress at rdslink.ro cypress at rdslink.ro
Fri Aug 13 14:02:19 CEST 2004

Le ven 13/08/2004 à 10:57, Auke Kok a écrit :
 > cypress at rdslink.ro wrote:
 >
 > >Hi. My name is Razvan T. Coloja. I'm from Romania, I like XFCE, had some time
 > >to kill today and made a translation into Romanian.

 thanks for your contribution, if you have again some time to kill you
 can translate the po files too ;) (see
 http://xfce.org/index.php?page=developers).

getting the files right now :) gald i could help

 ps: translation of the xinitrc script is not useful because if an error
 occurs and the user fills a bug report or asks for help with romanian
 error message, it will be difficult to find out what it means

 Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>