[Xfce-i18n] Re: XFCE Romanian translation :)

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Fri Aug 13 11:18:24 CEST 2004

Le ven 13/08/2004 à 10:57, Auke Kok a écrit :
> cypress at rdslink.ro wrote:
>
> >Hi. My name is Razvan T. Coloja. I'm from Romania, I like XFCE, had some time
> >to kill today and made a translation into Romanian.

thanks for your contribution, if you have again some time to kill you
can translate the po files too ;) (see
http://xfce.org/index.php?page=developers).

ps: translation of the xinitrc script is not useful because if an error
occurs and the user fills a bug report or asks for help with romanian
error message, it will be difficult to find out what it means