bug or not???

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Feb 9 21:20:35 CET 2005

Hi Auke,

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but Nautilus requires "--no-
desktop" so it doesn't take over your desktop.

I don't think there is any mechanism to tell nautilus that an
applications is already managing the desktop.

Maybe nautilus should simply default to "--no-desktop" and draw the
desktop only whan told to do so, but that's another story.

HTH
Olivier.