Patch to permit always transparent

Ale ale975 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:43:15 CET 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:16:05 +0100, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:
> Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> > Seems you forgot the patch ;-)

Doh! :P

> Also, if the patch is against one of the beta releases, it is probably
> outdated for CVS.

Patch isn't against beta but from cvs checkout 09/11

> You could argue that the hidden panel should be transparent. I have no
> strong opinion about that, actually.

It's only a small patch over  a personal preference... I like
transparency but when panel is set as autohidden it takes too much
space over my screen, so i prefer that it could be transparent even if
authohide is set.

I've added a checkbox on panel settings dialog "Always transparent",
that if enabled:
1) when autohide is disabled it remains transp even on mouse over...
2) if autohide is enabled it remains always transp..

>         Jasper

Thx Ale