Feature request

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Mar 20 17:23:56 CET 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 11:04, Ondra Kotaba wrote:

> Hi, it would be very nice, at least for me, to have the "lock" option on
> xfce4 panel. I like the way, how easily configurable it is, but
> somtimes, just clicking the right mouse button(opens the edit menu -
> add> , properties, remove) and instantly releasing it (on option remove)
> removes the plugin or feature form panel.  It could be one checkbox in
> properties of the panel, or just "lock" option in the apropriate
> right-click menu of the panel - inspired by MS Broken Windows (TM). :o]

	Man, I hate to say it but I anti-Klemmer this idea.  This kind of thing
has saved my bacon on my Mac OS X system many times.  I have only
trashed an item once under xfce4 this way but that's just from dumb
luck.  If nothing else, a pop-up confirmation on the "Remove" button
would be good.

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer | Current rank: Maegashira 10
http://www.webtrek.com/~klemmerj/sumo.html