Feature request

Ondra Kotaba kotaba at kn.vutbr.cz
Sat Mar 20 17:04:49 CET 2004

Hi, it would be very nice, at least for me, to have the "lock" option on
xfce4 panel. I like the way, how easily configurable it is, but
somtimes, just clicking the right mouse button(opens the edit menu -
add> , properties, remove) and instantly releasing it (on option remove)
removes the plugin or feature form panel.  It could be one checkbox in
properties of the panel, or just "lock" option in the apropriate
right-click menu of the panel - inspired by MS Broken Windows (TM). :o]

Thanks very much
       Ondra Kotaba

BTW: I'm sorry, I'm currently not able to add this feature myself, maybe
in time, I will improve my programming skills ..