Anybody interested in joining xfwm 4 devel ?

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Mar 22 20:05:08 CET 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 06:37, H.R. ter Veer wrote:

> Maybe it's a good idea to store all suggested features in a topic,
> or a documentation place on sourceforge. Let's collect some suggestions and
> use that as a goal.
>
> Placing suggestions on this message-board is ok, but you lose the overview after a few days.
> Next tou your (good) suggestions i remember lots of requests about xftree like custom icons, plugins etc.

	I agree that this is a good idea.  It would be fine to, at this point,
just keep a list of everyone's ideas/suggestions.  Brainstorming now and
worry about sifting through them later.

	FWIW, I want to let everyone know that I am going to be taking the
position of questioning every change/feature I can.  Not in a negative
way and certainly not to try and discourage ideas and features.  My aim
is more to try and keep focus on functionality rather than features.
Features are good but I would rather see XFce not have XYZ capability if
it will keep it small & fast & easy & CDE'ish.

--
Using Linux since 11/91		|		http://www.linux.org
Linux user #29402		|		http://counter.li.org