xfpager, and general observations

Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov d726f6e at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Mon Aug 19 07:01:52 CEST 2002

Thanks. That's exactly what I was asking for. I wish that all my customers
were like you. ;)

I assume that pager still appears at +0+0, does it? Well, in this case
that was another bad idea. :( Your xfpager thinks that it's name is
"xfpager". Hence it should be able to parse configuration.

If you are not tired yet, we can try one more thing. Please download this
tarball http://d726f6e.freeshell.org/xfce/xfpgr.tar.gz (it contains 2
files) and put those files under WHERE_YOU_KEEP_XFCE_SOURCE/xfpager/
(replacing existing XfwmPager.c and x_pager.c). There are a lot
modifications there, so it will be easier for you to download modified
files, instead of applying the diffs. Then just recompile xfpager one
more time.

Once you will have the modifed xfpager installed, just do the usual thing
-- restart xfwm/xfce (keep your xfwmrc file the same, and keep checkbox
checked), and post the XFPAGER.LOG here. NOTE: my code will create
XFPAGER.LOG file in /tmp

--
It's me -- Delta at SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org

"I don't advise it, citizen, mn-e-eh... I don't advise it. You'll be eaten."