xfpager, and general observations

Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov d726f6e at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Mon Aug 19 04:13:46 CEST 2002

OK, it's pretty clear, why it doesn't work. xfpager actually looking for
the string "*%s.geometry", where %s is argv[0]. Of course, in my example
argv[0] is "xfpager.bin" and xfwm sends the line "*xfpager.geometry".

Harry, could you please add one more line to the code, dumping incoming
commands to the file (just next to the existing fprintf statement):

fprintf(log, "MyName = %s\n", MyName);

use this modified binary and post output here.