minor autoconf/automake annoyances

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Wed Apr 24 01:08:03 CEST 2002

I'm afraid I can't confirm that it works with the older versions.

On the other hand, I think I found my gettext problem:

At the end of configure.in there is a sed command on po/Makefile.in to
po/Makefile.
However, po/Makefile is already created by configure! If I commant out
this line I get the proper result.

Am I the only one with this problem?