new config.in stuff for xfce

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Mon Apr 1 12:35:15 CEST 2002

Hi Edscott,

You just made two typo's in the Makefile.am files. It's fixed now. I
also added xfmouse to the top Makfile.am and it works for me.

BTW, wouldn't it be a good time to remove all autogenerated files from
CVS (Makefile.in files mostly I guess).

I also have a question about xpm files. When using
gdk_pixbuf_new_from_xpm_data I get a warning for an incompatible
pointer type. This disappears when I change the type to a static const
char * []. Should I change this or am I doing something wrong?

Wow, it's good to be back with all the exciting things hapening with
xfce4.

Greetings,
	Jasper

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:42:13 -0600
Edscott Wilson García <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>   I just uploaded a new config.in and asociated files for xfce-dev
tree. This > configure does the check for gtk2 and sets up the
makefiles accordingly. It > uses the same ./autogen.sh as the
xfce-stable tree for initial setup. So far > it only does the
makefiles for xfbd, xfdiff, xfsound and xfumed. >
>  xfbd2, xfdiff, and xfumed 2compile without problems, but xfbdmgr2
and > xfsound2 fail to compile. Could you check on them, Jasper, when
you get back > from your holiday?