ANNOUNCE: thunar 4.16.6 released
alexxcons at xfce.org
Sun Mar 21 10:28:34 CET 2021
thunar 4.16.6 is now available for download from
What is thunar?
Thunar is a modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It has
been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its user
interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any confusing or
useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good start up time
and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using Assistive
Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 4.16.6
A bugfix and translation release on the 4.16 branch.
Here the changes:
- Reload current directory before selecting new files (Issue #524)
- tree-view: Hide menu-item "properties" for unmounted devices
- Removed 'the root folder has no parent' dialog box
- Revamp documentation to modernize/uniformize accross components
- Remove watches on shortcuts (Issue #513) (Issue #47)
- Translation Updates:
More information about the Xfce-announce