ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.9.1 released
nomad at froevel.de
Fri Mar 19 09:16:46 CET 2021
xfdashboard 0.9.1 is now available for download from
What is xfdashboard?
xfdashboard provides a GNOME shell dashboard like interface for use with
Xfce desktop. It can be configured to run to any keyboard shortcut and
when executed provides an overview of applications currently open
enabling the user to switch between different applications. The search
feature works like Xfce's app finder which makes it convenient to search
for and start applications.
Release notes for 0.9.1
xfdashboard-0.9.1 "Gradients! Whoohoooo!" was released on 2021-03-19.
This is a development release.
* New feature: Move XfdashboardApplication out of library
libxfdashboard into application xfdashboard and turn
libxfdashboard into a complete library
* New feature: Implemented a new color class XfdashboardGradientColor
which support solid colors (single colors) and path gradients. Path
gradient will follow a path (the outline) and draw a gradient
orthogonal with color stops along this path.
* New feature: Outlines (through XfdashboardoutlineEffect) do now
use the new XfdashboardGradientColor to support the usual solid
colors as befeofre as well as a new path gradient.
* Changed default theme to make use of new path gradients at outlines.
* Removed all xfdashboard_*_get_default() function to access single
instances of the subsystems/component, like plugins manager etc.,
as these single instances should now to access through
XfdashboardCore and its xfdashboard_core_get_*(...) functions
* Dropped support of Xfconf legacy (versions below 4.13.0) because
of new XfdashboardSettings and XfdashboardPluginSettings object.
Therefore also the dependency on dbus-glib was dropped which was
need for Xfconf legacy.
* Smaller bug-fixes
* More API documentation
* Updated localizations:
bg, de, es, eu, fr, he, it, ja, nb, pl, sr, zh_CN
More information about the Xfce-announce