xfce4-notes-plugin 1.8.0 released
mmassonnet at xfce.org
Sun Apr 19 22:02:20 CEST 2015
xfce4-notes-plugin 1.8.0 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: aa236ad60e59a9ea45dc9871f9bc6edb346fbab1
MD5 checksum: 569341bc27e2e46d23b6bffc14bff41a
What is xfce4-notes-plugin?
Xfce4 Notes Plugin provides a quick way to paste text, to write down a
list of things, to leave a note to a friend, or whatever is common to do
Release notes for 1.8.0
This release comes in conformance with the latest Xfce 4.12.
NB: This release is provided with CCode built from Vala and targets
GTK+2 only. GTK+3 requires building from Git.
- Dependencies: match Xfce 4.10 requirements.
- Vala: Compilation fixes, and fixed build for GTK2 and GTK3 to work together.
- GTK3: Added support for GTK3 and theming through GtkCssProvider,
it's still missing features from GTK2 code, and doesn't build a panel
plugin. Build with --enable-gtk3 from Git (dist do not permit to
rebuild from Vala.)
- Settings: New hidden notes-path setting tweakable through xfconf.
- Monitor: Add monitoring of notes files to allow hot-edition and
refresh in notes windows.
- Other misc fixes.
- Updated translations: all of them, lots of them!
More information about the Xfce-announce