making the xfce 4 panel and thunar accessible with the orca screen reader

Jonathan Nadeau j.nadeau at charter.net
Sun Aug 11 00:11:10 CEST 2013

Hello list,

I have a couple of people I'm working with to get the thunar file
manager and the xfce4 panel accessible to the Orca screen reader. My
question is how should I go about submitting some code and patches to
see if our fixes work and then how to push the patch upstream? One of
the guys on my team and I have sent Nick emails directly and haven't
heard back from him. I guessing he isn't in charge of accessibility.
Could someone give us an idea of how to start working on the code? Thanks