Thunar Accessibility Question

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 02:09:46 CET 2012

Hi,
I have Thunar installed in Arch Linux, and as of the update from yesterday it reads the select item in icon view. the thing is, I have to tab away from the list and tab back to it before it reads. I'm not sure where the problem is, therefore the cross posted msg. Anyway, accessibility with Thunar is almost, very close to perfect. thanks for all the hard work.
Orca version: 3.6.2
Thunar version 1.6.0
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html