News in xfce 4.10?

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Mon Apr 23 18:04:24 CEST 2012

Hi

I've just seen a candidate release of XFCE 4.10 in Debian experimental. I'm more and more worry with gnome philosophy and unstability, so I think of using XFCE.

Can you tell me:
1. Does orca 9ork with XFCE 4.8 (current stable), even if hacking is required to make it work? Or absolutely not usable?
2. Does XFCE has some accessibility stuff under certain
circumstances in 4.8: keyboard shortcuts, etc.?
3. If only 4.10 will be accessible, do uou have some idea about its
release and current status?
4. Finally, does something exist to see how things go about this stuff, and how some dev could help you? What is needed now, what language is needed (C, Python I guess), how can he start working with XFCE to help the project, which seems to me more credible that GNOME for a next future?

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL