[Xfc-dev] XFCE Foundation Classes alive ??

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Fri Oct 22 22:01:20 CEST 2010

On 10/22/2010 11:45 AM, Kent Asplund wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have spent some time trying to learn XFC and I really like it so far.
>> Now I have upgraded to XUbuntu 10.10 and can't find any of the
>> libraries in the Synaptic any more.
>> Is this a dead project ??
>>
> I have been waiting on this mailinglist for activites for months, I had
> actually forgotten that I was on it. I would suspect that nothing
> happens.

Hmm, if only I knew :-)

XFC is not dead, but more in some kind of hyper sleep. I have been using
it for some projects, and I maintain the current code bare in my spare
time, and some things may be missing but I am don't miss anything yet.

Please let me know if anything is needed or if you have anything to
contribute, and maybe we can wake up XFC of its current sleep, I really
like to see some life in this fine framework.

/BL