[Xfc-dev] Debian build

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Sun Apr 8 12:55:22 CEST 2007

Sylvain Vedrenne wrote:
> That's great you're working on Xfc(++) and are preparing .deb packages!
> So,
>    - I updated my Debian (# apt-get dist-upgrade), then:
>    - I removed my /usr/local installation of Xfc, then:
>    - I attempted to install Xfc using the .deb repository you indicated.
> But it failed :o(
I am sorry to here this ...

I guess my  problem is that I have installed GTK+ 2.10, and i have done
so by updating testing (etch) with Norbert Tretkowski's packages
(http://www.inittab.de).

I will try to fix this in the current packages, but when printing is
ready in XFC I will need GTK+ 2.10 :-)

> Note that my Debian is pointing to the etch repository (same as
> 'testing' at the moment).
Yes, the problem is ... your debian installation is "pure" mine is not
... i will try to fix this later today ...

Thanks for the report, next time I will make sure to test it on a more
pure Debian installation.

Ps: I will make a note here when I am done !

/BL