[Xfc-dev] Status of Xfc

Sylvain Vedrenne (Xfce) gnu_sylvain at xfce.org
Sun Nov 26 19:56:25 CET 2006

Bo Lorentsen wrote:
> Hi ...
>
> Can anyone summarize the status of Xfc, I am a bit confused about it :-)
>
> I like to start using this library, but I like to know what to expect in
> regard to development :-)
>
> /BL

Hi,

The least one can say is that Xfc development is stalled,
as can be seen when checking this mailing-list.

But Xfc 4.3.1 is impressive and makes several people wait (desperately
hope) for more !...

I suppose the Xfce devs are too busy preparing Xfce-4.4 to care much for
Xfc at present. So let's wait until after Xfce-4.4 is released to see if
someone competent wishes to take it over. I hope this will happen.

Cheers,
Sylvain.