[Xfc-dev] Why XFC should be revived ...

Sylvain Vedrenne gnu_sylvain at xfce.org
Thu May 11 20:04:48 CEST 2006

Selon Erik Harrison <erikharrison at gmail.com>:
> It would be a pity in more ways than one.
>
> I hope Jeff is okay. He wouldn't be the first developer to take a long
> break, if that's what it came to, and if it's more dire, I'm rooting
> for him, whatever the trouble
>
> On 5/11/06, Xavier Otazu <xotazu at cvc.uab.es> wrote:
> >
> >         ... and a reason why Jeff should return to maintain XFC:
> >
> > http://www.murrayc.com/blog/permalink/2006/05/11/gtkmm-code-size/
> > (you may find this post also on Planet Gnome)

Interesting link.

I'm expecting lots of great things to be done based on XFC,
starting with XFC-4.4 and stable packages of it for most distributions.
XFC and Jeff diserve a lot of success!

Will Jeff come back to continue XFC as leader,
or will he choose to contribute as expert developer?

Of course Jeff is free to do what he wants. At least I wish he could
give us a hint about his intentions...
But for the moment he's simply not around. :-(

Best Regards,
Sylvain.
--
GNU/Sylvain - http://sylvano.esperanto.free.fr/