[Xfc-dev] New XFC version

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Wed Dec 13 03:34:08 CET 2006

Auke Kok wrote:
> Bo Lorentsen wrote:
>> Hi ...
>>
>> This is a tar ball containing the new code I have made in XFC
>> (libXFCsourceview) to make it contain the GtkSourceView api. I hope that
>> all you have to do is configure and make. The changes are a little too
>> big for a patch, so here is a link to the a dist tar ball.

>> This is also my application to become maintainer :-)
>>
>> /BL
>>
>> Ps.: Please note that this link will only be valid for a short period.
>
> some minor nitpicks, that I don't understand:
>
> how did the tarball end up being 700.000 bytes larger than 4.3.1? I see many updates to
> html content, are those supposed to be updated? Also there seems to be a lot of added
> whitespace (empty lines, trailing whitespace) that doesn't look good.
>
> This obscures me to see what really changed in the new release :)
>
> Can you post a diff to the -svn trunk? this would help us a lot more, since you won't
> have to post any of the dist-generated files.

okay, I just overlayed the current svn with your tarball and did a svn diff after svn
adding (but nothing committed) stuff to my local copy.

Attached is the full diff with regard to the current SVN trunk. Please test this and Bo:
let me know if it's correct and gives you the proper output.

most of the code I looked at looks just fine. Let me know if everyone is OK with Bo
comitting this to the Xfc trunk himself.

Cheers,

Auke