[Xfc-dev] New XFC version

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Wed Dec 13 03:15:14 CET 2006

Bo Lorentsen wrote:
> Hi ...
>
> This is a tar ball containing the new code I have made in XFC
> (libXFCsourceview) to make it contain the GtkSourceView api. I hope that
> all you have to do is configure and make. The changes are a little too
> big for a patch, so here is a link to the a dist tar ball.

> This is also my application to become maintainer :-)
>
> /BL
>
> Ps.: Please note that this link will only be valid for a short period.

some minor nitpicks, that I don't understand:

how did the tarball end up being 700.000 bytes larger than 4.3.1? I see many updates to
html content, are those supposed to be updated? Also there seems to be a lot of added
whitespace (empty lines, trailing whitespace) that doesn't look good.

This obscures me to see what really changed in the new release :)

Can you post a diff to the -svn trunk? this would help us a lot more, since you won't
have to post any of the dist-generated files.

Thanks,

Auke