[Xfc-dev] expecting Help and want to contribute

sachin Tawniya sachin_tawniya at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 06:58:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

   My self Sachin Tawniya, Soft Eng. in reputed
organization and contributing for Open Source.

I worked so far with Xandros OS  (prior name Corel
Linux).

I want to contribute to XFCE. I am planning to work
and enhance the looking of XFCE-Panel. I got source
code but not able to figure out it properly.

Can u pls suggest me from where should I start to
study the code and what is the way to contribute. I
allready subscribed to mailing list.

Thanks and regards,
Sachin Tawniya