[Xfc-dev] Signal-handling-question

Johannes Zellner webmaster at nebulon.de
Tue Jul 26 09:05:26 CEST 2005

Oh sorry for bad description, but this isn't my problem.
I simply can't connect any signals descripted in the widget class
(like for example  signal_key_release_event()) with my  Gtk::Entry .

Probably I missunderstood the API, but I can't find the right way.

If I connnect signals descripted in the Gtk::Entry class I have no
problem with this code:
[...]
entry->signal_activate().connect(sigc::mem_fun(this, &FileStepper::go));
[...]
void FileStepper::go();

So, is it not possible to add widget-events to a Gtk::Entry ?

Bye
    Johannes