[Thunar-dev] Tree view in main pane?

Go Linux golinux at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 21:41:05 CEST 2012

Preparing for the transition to Wheezy when I'll be parting ways with Gnome.  So far I've been quite pleased with XFCE however . . .

After so many years of using Nautilus, I'm really missing the option of tree view in the main pane. Having it in the side pane is somewhat useful but still requires extra clicking to see directory contents. :( I experimented with Nautilus on XFCE but it trashes the theme styling.  There may be a way to fix that but I'd rather work with native XFCE apps anyway if possible.  Any chance of this feature being integrated into Thunar? Or can a UCA accomplish this? Sorry for the very basic questions . . . just trying to get a foothold on the new learning curve.  Thanks.