[Thunar-dev] Thunar: I cannot see the floppy disc

Alberto Zeni alb.zeni at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 23:04:32 CEST 2012

Hello,
I have just installed VectorLinux 7.0 and noticed that if I insert a floppy
disc into the internal floppy drive of my PC, I don't see it on the left
pane of Thunar (ver. 1.2.3).
So, I cannot mount it, but if I type the command (by terminal) #udisks
--mount /dev/fd0 the floppy is regularly mounted at /mnt/floppy and, with
Thunar, I am able to see it and the files it is containing, but It still
does not appear in the left pane of Thunar.
Is there a workaround that permits you to make the floppy visible by Thunar?
Best Regards,
Alberto