[Thunar-dev] Opened Thunar window makes mount.ntfs-3g consume too much CPU time.

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Tue May 18 11:49:17 CEST 2010

  Hello!
  I'm surprised that nobody confirms such behaviour of Thunar.
  Does nobody use NTFS partitions with ntfs-3g driver? Or no one else
has encountered such problem?
  A'm asking because this problem becomes more and more noticeable
because the Summer is coming and the weather becomes more and more
warm. Under such circumstances the problem I mentioned before leads to
lower machine performance (via "CPU overheating -> cpufreqd frequency
throttling" scenario).

  Regards,
  Vladimir.

-----