[Thunar-dev] How to install exo-1 ?

Dmitrij Smirnov arch at cnc-parts.info
Mon Jan 11 09:44:01 CET 2010

Hello
Yes, you are right.
At this moment I using Thunar 1.0.0 and want to install Thunar 1.1.0 from
GIT, beacuse in GIT available patch for wrong string length in russian
language (function 'strlen' changed to another), also, if I know, new exo
have a patch for mounting USB sticks and displaying with russian-names files
How I can install these packages ?
Thanks, for your help