[Thunar-dev] Actions extensions in File Manager

Pierre Wieser pwieser at trychlos.org
Thu Jan 7 15:22:04 CET 2010

Hi all,
First, I wish you all a happy new year, lot of great things and so on.

After some days away from computers, I've updated our draft, taking
into account last Jonas's remarks. We have so a v 0.4 available at [1].

What is new here:
- "ToolbarSameLabel" action property removed
- "ExecuteAs" profile property added
- "SelectionCount" condition restored

----- "Jonas Bähr" <jonas.baehr at web.de> a écrit :

> "Path" should not be unspecified by default but rather default to
> "%d"

I agree that "Path" should better have a default value.
But not sure a variable default is a good thing.
I'd rather make the home directory the default. This would appear
as closer of usual Unix standards...

Your remarks and comments are not only more than welcome,
but also will give this spec some great ideas and backgrounds!

Best regards
Pierre

[1] http://www.nautilus-actions.org/?q=node/377