[Thunar-dev] Thunar Tumbnailser - .psd

Justin info at justinsseasonaltreasures.com
Sat Sep 26 07:26:05 CEST 2009

Hi Erlend
That's ok, I wasn't sure if the email was valid. I did run that, it was
in the output file. Attached are the files you asked for, there were two
psd-thumbnailer files, the large one in /usr/local/bin and the small one
in /usr/local/libexec, I attached both. Let me know if you need anything
else.

Thanks for your help,
Justin