[Thunar-dev] Thunar Tumbnailser - .psd

Erlend Davidson erlend.davidson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 02:26:06 CEST 2009

HI,

Sorry I didn't get back to you at the weekend.  I've taken a look through
your output file (the build output), After doing this you have to type

/usr/libexec/thunar-vfs-update-thumbnailers-cache-1

Also can you post the contents of psd-thumbnailer and
psd-thumbnailer.desktop on this list please?

Thank you,

Erlend