[Thunar-dev] Shared progress dialog in Thunar

Grigory Tuboltsev gtubolcev at newmail.ru
Mon Sep 14 19:44:08 CEST 2009

Xfce is often used on notebooks so saving some screen space could be a
good idea:  (http://i32.tinypic.com/30d9xs9.png)

I am sure i could make it even more compact and improve general
usability, should i post other mocups ?

Unfortunately I speak no C or C++ so I can only share some usability
thoughts.

Rgrds,
Grigory Tuboltsev