[Thunar-dev] Two questions about shortcut panel

Dag Wastberg dwastberg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 22:38:53 CET 2009

I have a couple of questions about the thunar shortcuts panel.  I'm
asking because I'm interested in starting to help develop thunar and
xfce and I'm looking for a place to start.

First of all, the right click menu.  Why are there so few options
there.  The two I miss most often are "Paste into folder" and "Open
terminal here".

The second is why can't you add files to the shortcut panel.

As I said I'd be happy to try to look into both of these problems
myself, but before I do I was wondering if there was a reason why
things are like they are.  Also any pointers to where to start would
be helpful.  I've coded quite a bit of C and done a fair amount of GUI
coding, but never in gtk.

Thanks

Dag