[Thunar-dev] python bindings for the thunar extension framework?

Adam Plumb adamplumb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 21:20:43 CET 2009

hi all,

I was wondering if any progress was ever made on creating python bindings
for the thunar extension framework?  I'm a developer on the NautilusSvn
project (http://code.google.com/p/nautilussvn), which is a python-based
project, and we're planning on creating an extension for the thunar project
sometime within the next few months to a year.

I haven't been able to find any evidence that work has been done on this
front, and all I can find on google even mentioning it is from 2005.  So
while I doubt there is anything finished, I wonder if anyone started working
on python bindings but just didn't get anywhere with them?

How difficult would it be to port the nautilus-python bindings to thunar?

Thanks,

Adam