[Thunar-dev] thunarx-python bindings are ready for testing

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:35:51 CET 2009

2009/12/16 Adam Plumb <adamplumb at gmail.com>:
> hi all, I've been working recently on creating python bindings for the
> thunar extension framework, and they are "done" to a point where I'd like to
> have other people test and give feedback.

/me is not really into python, but I do have a question: we have
somewhat outdated python bindings in exo and nobody really uses it
right now. Now we're at the point where we either drop the bindings
(move to pyxfce of something) or continue to support them in exo if
someone feels like fixing/updating them with some sort (if possible)
testing framework.
You have any interest in this?

Nick