[Thunar-dev] getting a plugin in the SVN version.

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Fri Jul 18 09:38:08 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 22:55 +0200, Kees Scherpenhuijzen wrote:
> Hey,

Hi

> What does it take for an plugin to get implemented in the SVN version?
> Are there things it needs to qualify to or ....
>
> When is an plugin really merged in the SVN version.

I'm not sure to understand what you mean. If you're asking how you can
get a Goodies SVN account and then start a new plugin (or import a new
one), just ask for a goodies account on this page:
https://foo-projects.org/node/3?q=node/3

Otherwise, please rephrase your question.

HTH

--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>