[Thunar-dev] Question about thunar-volman.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 13:54:56 CET 2007

Hello, Benny.

I have not been able to test volman yet, buried in work for a few days
now, but there is something I'd like to ask you if it is able to do,
and if it is not, if it would be hard to implement or anything like
it.

I've seen that it can mount a usb storage device once plugged, if the
user so decides. Now, would it unmount the device when it gets
unplugged ? I just found that the most inconvenient part of the manual
process, so I thought it would be a nice feature to have if it doesn't
already has it (and if hal triggers enough events to make that
possible).

I mean, its hard to "forget the mount something" when you KNOW you
want to use it... but forgetting to unmount it after usage is done is
the most common scenario (at least to my fish-like memory).

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.