[Thunar-dev] thunar-volman 0.1.0

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Tue Jan 16 17:00:37 CET 2007

Hello Benedikt.

Benedikt Meurer, 16.01.2007 16:35:
> Mathias Brodala wrote:
>> Hello Benedikt.
>>
>> Benedikt Meurer, 16.01.2007 08:39:
>>> Pass --enable-maintainer-mode to autogen.sh.
>> OK, this worked. Now could you tell me how I can point Thunar to look for
>> libexo in my special directory instead of the usual ones?
>>
>> It is currently installed under ~/Archive/deb/xfce/exo/svn/install and
>> Thunar has to look there since my local version is too old.
>
> Setting PKG_CONFIG_PATH, LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS should do the trick. Tho, there
> I'm no sure if libtool will pick up the correct lib if the old one is
> installed in the linker default path.

It worked like a charm. The command I used, just for the archive:

> $ PKG_CONFIG_PATH=../../../exo/svn/install/lib/pkgconfig \
> LDFLAGS=-L../../../exo/svn/install/lib \
> CPPFLAGS=-I../../../exo/svn/install/include \
> ./autogen.sh --enable-maintainer-mode

Thunar could be started, but it shows my flashdisk as „131M entfernbarer
Datenträger“ which is not that much better to me than just „sda“. Oh, and after
plugging in the device, the following messages appeared:

> libhal-storage.c 1056 : INFO: called LIBHAL_FREE_DBUS_ERROR but dbusError was not set.
> libhal-storage.c 1056 : INFO: called LIBHAL_FREE_DBUS_ERROR but dbusError was not set.
> libhal-storage.c 1056 : INFO: called LIBHAL_FREE_DBUS_ERROR but dbusError was not set.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules