[Thunar-dev] thunar-volman

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:13:46 CET 2007

> I don't know what you mean by "GUI for the mount utility". exo-mount
> uses libnotify to give visual feedback of progress and pops up an error
> dialog if mount/eject/unmount fails. Besides that, what kind of GUI do
> you need?

Admittedly I haven't used it but the debian package description says:
" A nautilus extension allows to easily change the mount options which
can be user, drive or volume specific."
And the gnome-mount developer said he'd like to turn that into a
standalone gtk app and get rid of the nautilus extension.

Jani