[Thunar-dev] Some ideas :)

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Mon Feb 5 20:36:27 CET 2007

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:17:40 +0000, Erlend Davidson
<E.R.M.Davidson at sms.ed.ac.uk> said:

> It kind of already does that though?  I can do Ctrl+L from the Music
> directory and the box is filled with:
> [..]/Music
> so I can add ../Pictures to the end and it take me to [...]/Pictures.

after unhighlighting the text, yeah. Just typing should let me enter a
relative path. perhaps adding the '.' to compliment '~' and '/' might
be good. and IMO, all of the options ('~', '/', '.', <Ctrl>+l) should
probably behave consistently and use relative paths, just differing in
what they put at the front.

--
No alcohol, dogs or horses.