[Thunar-dev] Some ideas :)

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Mon Feb 5 20:08:21 CET 2007

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 17:37:14 +0000, Erlend Davidson
<E.R.M.Davidson at sms.ed.ac.uk> said:

> Hmm, I don't really agree.  Some people use Ctrl+L for getting the full
> path of the current directory (for pasting into a terminal, for
> example).  It would have to be optional behaviour at least I think.

Nope, not at all. Just let it accept a full path, or a path relative to the
cwd. Don't change the contents (except maybe leaving a '/' on the end?), which
lets you do exactly waht you want. In the current implementation, the text
even starts off highlighted, so you don't even need to change that.

--
"Plastic gun.  Ingenious.  More coffee, please."
		-- The Phantom comics