[Thunar-dev] Latest Accessed File Icon

Joseph Le Brech Joseph.LeBrech at debtmatters.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 15:07:06 CEST 2007

Would it be possible to have an alternate icon for when a file has been
opened?

(I'm too sure what to technical name would be, like the arrow on icons
for shortcuts)

So every folder will have an icon to denote which file was the last
accessed file in that particular folder.

I think a little Footprint on the bottom right corner of an icon to say
it was the last file opened in a particular folder would be a useful
feature.

What I would use it for is for watching anime, whereby I'm watching 50~
video files in one folder and don't lose track of the last file I opened
when I go back in that folder.

So in a way it would be like a bookmarking feature.

            Cheers.

DebtMatters Ltd, Mansell House, Aspinall Close, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6QQ
www.debtmatters.co.uk - Tel. 01204 678200 - Fax. 01204 678400

Private & Confidential
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be legally privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please reply to the sender and notify them of the error, and then immediately and permanently delete it.  Do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it. This e-mail may be monitored by DebtMatters in accordance with current regulations.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of DebtMatters Limited.

Warning
DebtMatters have taken steps to reduce the risk of viruses originating form their systems.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.  Please carry out such virus checks and other checks as you consider appropriate.  No responsibility is accepted by the Company in this regard.

Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights in this e-mail and any attachments created by the Company are owned by the Company and as the author, we assert the right to be identified as such and hereby object to any misuse thereof.  Such intellectual property rights shall not be deemed to be transferred or licensed to you by virtue of this e-mail being sent to you.

Company Details
DebtMatters Limited registered in England & Wales.  Company No. 4106678
Registered Office: St James Court, Brown Street, Manchester, M2 2JF
G. Ratcliffe, M. Prideaux and J Timmis are licensed Insolvency Practitioners authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
I. Millington and A Coleman are licensed Insolvency Practitioner authorised by the Insolvency Practitioners Association.
R. Shean is a licensed Insolvency Practitioner authorised by the Law Society.