[Thunar-dev] thunar and remote server connection, browsing, drag and drop

Guillaume Storchi gstorchi at gmail.com
Sat May 13 16:00:28 CEST 2006

Hi there!
Just another thing about thunar, hope you won't think that I expect too
much from you,
It is about remote connection to servers via ssh, ftp etc...
i think it would be very handy if drag and drop were possible from and
to remote server, I mean the same it is with gftp.

I think it would be great that thunar embbed a splitable main panel
into at least two frames which provide an easy way for drag and drop
between folders. Through my use of thunar I find that side panel that
shows tree is great but not enough.

i hope sincerely that my english is not too akward and you understood my
point of view

Best

Guillaume