[Thunar-dev] In progress ... Thunar tag/meta based mass renaming plugin

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Thu Mar 23 12:11:14 CET 2006

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:03:38 +0100
Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> > Hey,
>
> Hi Jannis,
>
> > I'm going to provide several pre-defined schemes for you.
> > Additionally, the renamer will support replacing spaces with "_"
> > and the other way round.
>
> Where do these underscores come from in the screenshot?

I just tested with "_-_" as separator. It's already been replaced with
an option to replace spaces with underscores.

> > So here's a preliminary screenshot:
> >   http://gezeiten.org/~jannis/thunar-sbr-tag-renamer.png
>
> Nice work, Jannis. You should probably use LC_MESSAGES=C to take
> screenshots, though.  ;-)

True. My shell (fish) somehow didn't like that.

I'll post an experimental tarball on this list later today. I already
added a lot of little features and it seems to work fine.

- Jannis