[Thunar-dev] automount

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:34:50 CET 2006

>> well with explicit mounting yes it works. As I said, only lack of
>> automount makes it confusing if you just unstick/stick the device back.
>
> Ah, got it. That's your chance to start working on the automount stuff
> then. ;-)

Something like the pre-unmount hook you added needs to be done on
"volumes-removed" signal as well so removal of a device put usur in
homedir.

Btw why added and removed work on list of volumes, could they not be
called once for each volume added?

As for the daemon VM: isn't thunar always running a single instance
always thanks to dbus.

thanks
Jani