[Thunar-dev] a gamin (?) bug

Mike Massonnet mike.massonnet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 13:44:29 CET 2006

Hello,

First at all I'm new on the list and I'm not very involved in the thunar
project, but I like it (simple as I wan't it to be and so on). It's a really
interesting project.

I discovered a bug and it should be related with something like gamin
(actually the file system monitor thing). To reproduce it, get into a
directory in thunar, open a shell and cd in the same directory than type
`chmod +w .` and an icon will appear (something named like "File system").

Kind regards.
PS: I didn't find an option for configure to build thunar without this file
system monitor.
--
 http://blog.massonnet.org  http://homepage.massonnet.org
 mike.massonnet  gmail.com  (works  with  MSN  Messenger)

                                           Mike Massonnet