[Thunar-dev] Good Work!

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Wed Mar 1 07:58:13 CET 2006

Hi,

Thunar has become really good. Handling removable media was one thing
that I was missing -- and that works perfectly well now. I guess the
only major bit that I'm missing is a TreeView -- though I admit I've
been getting along perfectly well without it. :-)

I especially like the startup time -- or rather the lack thereof. :-)

All in all, excellent work. It's become a serious alternative to bash
for me. Thanks a bunch.

-- b

PS: Might be a good idea to have an emblem to show whether removeable
media is mounted or not.