[Thunar-dev] Thunar eject/umount

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 17:57:57 CEST 2006

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but sometimes I just can't eject my
cdrom from thunar, but doing unmount and eject from xfdesktop it works
normally. I guess Thunar isn't unmounting before ejecting the cdrom, I don't
know why.
Here is what it complains about:

umount: /media/NFSMW_DISC2 não está na fstab (e você não é root)
eject: unmount of `/media/NFSMW_DISC2' failed.

Also, doing just eject from xfdesktop (without "unmount" first), it
complains about the same thing.
Maybe eject action doesn't use pmount but unmount action uses it... Don't
know...

I'm using:
Thunar svn
HAL 0.5.7